... And Proving Continuing Infringements at The New York Times, ProQuest, LexisNexis, Thomson/Gale, Et Al....
(1) register your copyrights.
(2) document your infringements.
(3) consider joining an objection to the preliminary settlement if it goes forward after next Tuesday's hearing in federal court in New York on our motion to vacate.
(4) down the road, consider the wisdom of opting out of the class and putting yourself in position to separately sue the defendants in the class action.
(5) share your information with me, either publicly on this blog or privately by email to email@example.com.
Our website is freelancerights.muchnick.net.