Friday, September 02, 2005

Authors Guild Seminar and Slideshow

On Wednesday the Authors Guild conducted a members-only phone-conference seminar on how to file claims after searching for your works at LexisNexis, NewsBank, and ProQuest. The companion manual was a 28-page document, in either Word or PDF form, which was forwarded to me by a participant and which I'd be glad to send along to interested writers. (Email me at info@muchnick.net and specify which version you'd like. If I get inundated with requests I reserve the right to put the document up at my website whenever I can get to it, and point folks there.)

The Authors Guild's guide, though by no means comprehensive, has some useful stuff. But if the Guild and the other associational plaintiffs are genuine class representatives, then why is this a members-only resource?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home