Thursday, September 08, 2005

Curriculum Reform P.S.

Dear Authors Guild members-only phone conference seminar instructor:

My previous post forgot to add one thing. That's a nifty 28-page manual on how to search for your infringed works. Could really help those of us seeking to take the "seconds" to file our claims, as your brethren at ASJA put it. In fact, it's so good that I'm offering it to anyone who emails me at info@muchnick.net (please specify PDF or Word format).

But, Mr. or Ms. Instructor, your materials are missing something. At my kids' public schools the teachers are always paying for supplies out of their own pockets, and I don't want you having to do that. So I suggest that you point your attentive pupils toward the boilerplate forms by which they can deny the infringing defendants future use of their works forever and ever. Unless writers submit these denial forms, their rights will be given away, even if they don't file claims!

Go to http://freelancerights.blogspot.com/2005/09/use-our-takedown-forms-to-block-future.html.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home